2016 GREAT FALLS CHAPTER SCI AWARDED THE LARGEST CHAPTER IN THE WORLD.
At the 2016 SCI Convention in Las Vegas, Nevada, the Great Falls Chapter was awarded the prestigious award of being the largest chapter in the world. We had had the most member growth and were recognized at one of the convention dinners for the chapters held at the convention. We are extremely proud of the chapter that we have become and it would not be possible without all of our members. So, THANK YOU, each and everyone!!!
Who We Are:
The Great Falls Chapter of Safari Club is dedicated to both domestic and international wildlife & habitat conservation, they are staunch advocates of hunter’s rights for wildlife management, and education of the general public on sound conservation practices.
What We Do Locally:
- Improve the image of the American Hunter in the eyes of the general public
- Sportsman Against Hunger
- Sensory Safari
- Disabled Hunter Hunts
- Hunting/Fishing Groups within the Middle Schools here in Great Falls for the students “Hooked on Fishing, Not Drugs”
- American Wilderness School (Teachers)
- Youth Education Seminars
- Local Conservation Projects
What We Do To Help Our Members:
- Protecting rights as an American Sportsman are not abridged by the uninformed public.
- National and Local Legislation Watch
- Supporting habitat restoration groups for maintaining wilderness locally
- The Chapter partners with multi-use organizations on certain joint issues to have a louder voice for the government to hear.
What We Do As A Club With Our Membership:
Fun dinners and events through out the year
Our chapter members provide valuable insight on Hunting & Fishing both inside and outside of Montana and the United States (Internationally)
We invite various guides from around the globe to come & provide presentations to out membership about their hunting operations.
How to join
2017 Special New Membership offer: FREE to become a member of both National SCI and the Great Falls Chapter.
This is a savings of $65.00.
Please Contact: Rick Regh – Membership Chairman to Join Now!
Great Falls SCI Chapter – Membership Application
Print & mail your membership to: Great Falls SCI Chapter, PO Box 1157, Great Falls MT 59403
Great Falls Chapter Dues: Re-New Membership Dues: $65.00
Great Falls Chapter Dues: NEW Membership Promotion: $FREE$
RECEIVE ALL SCI INFORMATION BY EMAIL This includes the Safari Times Newsletter and Safari Magazine that are currently being mailed.
2016 Limited Time New Member Offer 1 year Free (new member must not have been an active member for the past 12 months)
2016 Online Publication Renewal Offer! 1 year $35 3 years $90
Safari Club National Membership Fees & Dues (includes Mexico & Canada) $65.00 – 1 year or $150.00 for 3 years
- with this option one continues to receive the Safari Times and the Safari Magazine in the mail.
Safari Club International LIFE Membership Dues $100.00 (must be a current LIFE member)
Safari Club National Life Membership (includes Mexico & Canada) $1500.00
- (to include bi-monthly Safari Magazine, monthly Safari Times and other supplemental publications.)
Safari Club National SR Life Membership (60 years and above) $1250.00